Experienced New York City Attorney Delivers Strong Counsel
Accomplished lawyer assists with family, property and other civil matters
When you’re choosing a lawyer, the best guide is an established record of success. At The Law Office of Don B. Panush in Midtown Manhattan, I am an effective adviser and advocate who has achieved favorable results for clients since 1967. As a graduate of Columbia Law School and a former partner with the Jacoby & Meyers law firm, I have the training and experience to identify effective solutions for a wide range of legal concerns. My firm assists New Yorkers with family law issues, wills, estates, real estate matters and other types of civil matters. I am a general practitioner.
Knowledgeable advocate has assisted area clients for five decades
Since launching my own practice in 1995, my firm has earned a reputation for giving each client the benefit of:
- Established advocacy — My experience in various areas of law confers an advantage on the people I represent. Whether you’re involved in a family dispute, real estate or estate matter or some other type of case, I draw on my background to provide answers that other lawyers miss.
- Caring counsel — Over five decades of legal practice, I have built strong relationships with a diverse group of clients because I care about protecting their interests. No matter how complex the situation might be, I explain each available option clearly and respectfully.
- Personalized attention — At large firms, clients often wonder about who is actually handling their case. At my firm, I work with each client personally. This focus enables me to develop a strategy that is tailored to your particular goals.
My commitment to making a positive difference for clients starts with a free initial consultation where we can discuss your specific legal challenge.
Dedicated Midtown law firm handles wills, estates, divorces and family law, and real estate issues
Throughout the New York City metropolitan area, my firm assists clients with numerous types of civil legal matters:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce is never enjoyable, but I will help you protect your legal rights and finances as you move forward in your life.
- Family law — For a full range of family law issues, including custody and child support disputes, my firm provides comprehensive support.
- Real estate — I handle residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes in an efficient and professional manner so that you can maximize the value of your property.
- Wills — My firm prepares and revises wills to help individuals and families transfer their assets without undue hassle or expense.
- Probate and administration — In probate matters, I work with executors, estate administrators and beneficiaries to perform key tasks and enforce the instructions set forth by testators in their wills or administrator if no wills.
Situations that require help from an attorney don’t go away on their own. Even a slight delay can threaten your ability to achieve your objectives. So if you seek counsel on a civil matter, it is best to take prompt action.
Contact an experienced New York City attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Don B. Panush represents New Yorkers in a wide range of legal practice areas, including family law, divorce and probate law. Please call 347-518-4141 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Midtown office, located a block away from Columbus Circle.